Best Reasons to Hold Your Meeting, Conference or Convention in The Palm Beaches
1. ONE OF THE BEST CLIMATES IN THE U.S.: Average year round temperature is 78 degrees
2. STRESS-FREE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Serving more than 7 million passengers annually by 15 of the largest airlines and offering more than 220 non-stop flights a day from all major U.S. and Canadian getaways
3. DIVERSITY WITHOUT THE DENSITY: With 38 diverse cities, 15 unique entertainment districts and 47 miles of pristine beaches, The Palm Beaches offers endless and unique experiences for a multitude of group events
4. CULTURE AND SOPHISTICATION: Palm Beach County has over 40 museums and more than 200 cultural attractions
5. SPORTS GALORE: We're Florida's Golf Capital® with 170 golf courses, polo and equestrian fields of international acclaim, 1,100 tennis courts plus two Major League Baseball teams call The Palm Beaches home for Spring Training
6. SHOPPING INSIDE AND OUT: An abundance of shopping - whether in one of the many malls located throughout the county, world-famous Worth Avenue, the urban experience of CityPlace, or trendy shops along the main streets
7. WINE AND DINE: Palm Beach County offers over 2,000 restaurants from fine dining to trendy eateries
8. VARIETY OF HOTEL OFFERINGS: The county has 200 hotels offering more than 16,000 guest rooms from high-end, corporate national brands and independents to intimate beachfront escapes
9. IN THE CENTER OF IT ALL: Our Convention Center offers 350,000 square feet of space adjacent to the Raymond F. Kravis Performing Arts Center and CityPlace - the popular open-air shopping, dining and entertainment complex
10. CHOOSE ONE OF THE BEST!
The Palm Beaches Fast Facts
Discover The Palm Beaches
Connect to an Expert
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
Suite 800, The Palm Beaches, FL 33401
Type of Destination Experience:
Beach, Gaming, Historic, Urban
GSF Exhibit Space (Palm Beach County Convention Center): 100,000
Meeting Space, Square Feet (The Breakers): 45,000
Largest Ballroom, Square Feet (Palm Beach County Convention Center): 22,000
Sleeping Rooms in largest hotel (Boca Raton Resort & Club, The Waldorf Astoria Collection): 1,043
Hotel adjacent to convention facility: No
Hotel rooms within one mile of convention center: 1,797
Palm Beach International Airport
Miles to downtown 4
Cities with non-stop flights18
International cities with direct flights
Geographic Areas Served:
The Palm Beaches (Jupiter to Boca Raton)
Why Meet in The Palm Beaches
200 hotels and 16,000 rooms welcome guests year round, including classic Five Star resorts on the coast, golf resorts, mid tier accommodations and quaint bed and breakfast properties.
Coming in 2015, a brand new 400+ room Convention Center hotel make Palm Beach County the only destination in south Florida with a Convention Center Hotel!
With an average year round temperature of 78 degrees and 285 days of sunshine, Palm Beach County visitors can count on warm breezes and cooling waters to relax, restore and rejuvenate,.