Fairfield County….Where New York City Cool Meets New England Charm.
Fairfield County, located just 35 miles from Manhattan is easily accessible by air, rail and automobile. The region’s unique blend of city, coast and country makes it an ideal destination for meetings that want to include some enjoyable leisure time. Known as “The Gold Coast”, the level of service offered is quite high and yet affordable.
Fairfield County features:
- Over 6,000 sleeping rooms
- Approximately 300,000 square feet of aggregate meeting space
- 10,000 seat area
- Five major airports within 60 miles
- Several airport shuttle service providers
- Amtrak rail service
- Commuter rail service into NYC, 24/7
- Unique team building opportunities
- Over 1,000 restaurants, clubs and pubs
Research availabilities on Fairfield County meeting accommodations. Submit your RFP to multiple Fairfield meeting accommodations and save time and money!
Bridgeport Fast Facts
Coastal Fairfield County CVB (CT)
Connect to an Expert
PO Box 1139, Bridgeport, CT 06601
Type of Destination Experience:
Beach, Historic, Urban
Hotel adjacent to convention facility: No
Geographic Areas Served: